Tenants of Faith
This Ministry accepts the Holy Scripture as the revealed will of God, the all-sufficient rule of faith and practice, and for the purpose of maintaining general unity, and to fulfill the statements of faith and in accordance to the word of GOD Jehovah
- We believe that the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are verbally inspired of God and are the revelation of God to man, the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the one true God has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent "I AM", the Creator of heaven and earth, and the Redeemer of mankind. He has further revealed Himself as embodying the principles of relationship and association as Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- We believe that man was created good and upright, for God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. “However, man by voluntary transgression fell and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God.
- We believe that Man's only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
- We believe that salvation is received through repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ. By the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Ghost, being justified by grace through faith, man becomes an heir of God according to the hope of eternal life.
- The inward evidence of salvation is the direct witness of the Spirit. (Rom. 8:16) The outward evidence to all men is a life of righteousness and true holiness.
- We believe in the Ordinances of the Church which are Baptism in Water ( total immersion) and the Holy Communion:
- We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Ghost
- We believe in sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil, and dedication unto God. As the scriptures teach a life of "holiness without which no man shall see the Lord".
- We believe The Church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointment for the fulfillment of her great commission, each believer, born of the Spirit, is an integral part of the Calvary Tabernacle International Church and Church of the Firstborn, which are written in heaven.
- We believe in divine healing is an integral part of the gospel. Deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement, and is the privilege of all believers.(Isa. 53:4-5; Matt. 8:16-17; James 5:14-16)
- We believe in the resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and their translation together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord is the imminent and blessed hope of the Church.
- We believe in the second coming of Christ includes the rapture of the saints, which is our blessed hope, followed by the visible return of Christ with His saints to reign on the earth for one thousand years.
- We believe that there will be a final judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life, together with the devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, will be consigned to everlasting punishment, in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. (Matt. 25:46; Mark 9:43-48; Rev. 19:20; 20:11-15; 21:8
- With regards to sexual behavior, we believe in heterosexual relationships between a natural man and a natural woman within the confines of lawful matrimony.